Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

alyson1975

A Slow start !!!!

Rate this Entry
Any1 else on here have a slow start to their journey?

Its been nearly 2 weeks and no loss a 2lb gain since my surgery
Still feeling a little bloated and sore when i bend awkwardly
Im not stressing too much and am expecting it to kickstart very soon
Just looking for re-asurrance that im not the only 1 this has happened to x

Submit "A Slow start  !!!!" to Digg Submit "A Slow start  !!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "A Slow start  !!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Slow start  !!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It is very frustrating today I'm 4 weeks post op n I finally dropped 3lbs! Pre op n post op total of 38lbs I'm very happy! But after 2 weeks I hit a stall. My first days I was loosing fast then slowed down at the second week n that was it. I experience constipation problems. So I feel that's part of the reason n I have to admit I was walking less than what I was at first. (Not good on my side) I started walking again yesterday n taking my protein shakes as I use to. I did gained almost 2 lbs at like 2 weeks n half but after taking Milk of Magnesia I lost those 2 lbs. just be aware we all will have stalls but we have to try to break the stalls.
    I stalled after 2 weeks and stayed there until 2 months out!! I know it is very frustrating but don't despair. I lost plenty of inches during that 6 week stall but desperately wanted the scale to change too!! Stay on your program and you will start losing on the scale again when your body is ready. Don't weigh every day!!! Best of luck to you
    Hello,

Thank you so much Ladies for all of this information, I stalled and started feeling bad, like I done something wrong! (I have not been eating like I am supposed to) I need to throw my darn scale in the trash! I have started walking more, and eating correct. I have come to far not to take this serious! I am starting fresh! I CAN DO THIS!!!
    You are healing, you are full of fluids, everything is puffy and swollen inside. You are also most likely in starvation mode since you are only sip sip sipping. It happened to me to and then one day, it began. It felt great and continued. Just follow your Dr and NUT's advice and you will heal up beautifully and before you know it, you'll be blogging your success.