Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kindle

Great visit from my parents

Rate this Entry
My parents were just out for a visit. First time I've seen them since surgery. They were shocked with my appearance and how little I eat, but very thrilled for me and impressed with how healthy I'm eating. My mom said it was disconcerting to look at me and my dad says I look so much more like my sister (Who's always been a skinny little twig)

I definitely ate things I would not normally eat while they were here because my mom is such a good cook.....vanilla bean ice cream with fresh strawberries, bananas foster French toast (YUM), corn on the cob, and chicken Alfredo, to name a few. But we also built an addition on my hay shed and hauled and stacked a couple truck loads of wood and went for a few little hikes, so I still managed to lose 2 pounds over the last two weeks. It's nice to see I can have a "normal" life without sabotaging all my hard work. LOVE MY SLEEVE!

Submit "Great visit from my parents" to Digg Submit "Great visit from my parents" to del.icio.us Submit "Great visit from my parents" to StumbleUpon Submit "Great visit from my parents" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's awesome!
    Family is everything!
    Great job!
    Love that story!