Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ChangingShape66

40 Pounds GONE!

Rate this Entry
I am 24 days post op and today I hit 40 pounds down since my pre op diet started on June 9. For the first time, I can say that I am excited. I see a slight difference in my face and clothing. Once I hit 50 pounds down I will post a photo. It has been a tough few weeks, but I must say that I am very happy to see the scale moving closer to twoterville. I have not seen the 200's in close to 10 years, so I am 30.2 pounds away from it and there will be a naked dance party in my bathroom on the day that happens. I have my 30 HS reunion coming up in late September and I hope to be another 15-20 pounds down by that date. Nothing would thrill me more. I was pretty close to my top weight at my 20 year reunion. So fingers crossed and I am focused. I am told that I will be released to exercise at my 6 week follow up appt on August 1. I can hardly wait for that, with exercise will come even more success!

Submit "40 Pounds GONE!" to Digg Submit "40 Pounds GONE!" to del.icio.us Submit "40 Pounds GONE!" to StumbleUpon Submit "40 Pounds GONE!" to Google

Comments

That is so awesome.. Keep up the good work!! Oh and I cant wait to see that new picture.
    Yay! Keep it up girl....You are rockin!!
    So happy for you & I can tell the excitement in your blog!
    So cool! All the best, take care!