Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

NewMeBy50

Post Surgery - Day 4: Sleep, Sleep Apnea, & Protein Drinks

Rate this Entry
Another good night of sleep - this time I did not wake up once! And I was able to lay completely flat on my back with no pain whatsoever in any of my incisions or from my stomach.

BTW, I have sleep apnea. My doc had me bring my CPAP machine to the hospital with me. The night of my surgery, they did a sleep study on me while I used my machine and determined I needed to add oxygen to it when I went home. The hospital set everything up with the oxygen supplier and when I got home all I had to do was call the company's delivery person and they brought the tank out and hooked it up to my CPAP. The unit is somewhat noisy, so I put it in the next room. They gave me a really long connector tube so that was easy to do.

Am not hungry at all. I only drank 32 oz of water yesterday, so will be concentrating on that today. I've also noticed that I like IsoPure better than the Premier Protein drinks I got. So today I'm going to buy a few more bottles of IsoPure for the rest of this first week. I'm still going to hang on to the Premier Proteins for later.

Submit "Post Surgery - Day 4: Sleep, Sleep Apnea, & Protein Drinks" to Digg Submit "Post Surgery - Day 4: Sleep, Sleep Apnea, & Protein Drinks" to del.icio.us Submit "Post Surgery - Day 4: Sleep, Sleep Apnea, & Protein Drinks" to StumbleUpon Submit "Post Surgery - Day 4: Sleep, Sleep Apnea, & Protein Drinks" to Google

Comments

The Isopure you like is it the shakes or the clear flavored protein drinks?
    wait till your off the cpap. I sold mine!
    Quote Originally Posted by jarnols
    The Isopure you like is it the shakes or the clear flavored protein drinks?
    It's the clear ones... so far I really like the Apple-Melon the best, and the Frost (it's blue), and Orange are good, too. I did NOT like the Tropical Punch flavor at all.