Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dynomite

Finally down 50lbs

Rate this Entry
52.2 lbs to be exact!!!! Woot! Woot! Woot!

just wanted to share...you can go on with your day! LOL!!!!

hold up, i have to say something..just can't be short-not my style. 15 weeks out and 52.2lbs down. I dropped 6lbs in 2 weeks. The daily weighing has come to a complete stop-too much pressure. so i have decided to weigh every 2 weeks. I have kicked up my exercising- well my walk/run routine and kicked up my upper body work out w/weights. Even working on my abs! wheetttt!!!! which can be hilarious at times- let's just say my planks ain't pretty!!! I tried to do a modified pull up w/a weight bar- that was jokes for days...I could barely lift my butt off the floor. Not letting that stop me- going to keep trying. I must say I am more motivated now. My "tool" needs some assistance- and I finally realized that exercise is the assistance it needs!!!

I will say this hard work pays off. Oh and learn how to laugh at yourself. If there was a camera recording during my work out sessions- woo woo- I know I would win on AFV!!

On the real, I have been stressed about not hitting the 50lbs lost mark. I have been stuck at 43-45lbs down for a month. I got stuck on well you are going to lose regardless because you can't eat as much so I didn't give my all in my exercise routine. I thought back on times before my tool- that my weight loss efforts worked better when I exercised. So I became determined to kick up my exercise efforts. I remembered planning out my routine once I received my tool- this is what I need to do to lose between 70-90 lbs in the first 6 months. So here it is, over 3 months in and the light bulb came on...exercising helps you-so kick it up- remember you want to do the rock wall on the cruise in October!!! so that's what i did-kicked it up. I want to be a runner- I have been working on this since the surgery, but I admit-I got lazy. Laziness can be hurtful and destructive. I refused to let the money I spent to have this tool be wasted on laziness and sub par results. I have to do my part. Sometimes don't feel like doing my part, but it's needed for the best results. I didn't feel like walk/run yesterday, but i did it... the full 3.5 miles and felt great afterwards.

okay i'm done...I'm starting to babble. Continue on with your day! Luv you guys!!!

Submit "Finally down 50lbs" to Digg Submit "Finally down 50lbs" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally down 50lbs" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally down 50lbs" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow that's great im having sleeve 7/29 Tijuana I hope I do that well! I have diabetis hope it helps keep up the good work! 50lbs that's alot
    Congratulations on your milestone. 50 plus pounds in three months is amazing! You are right on the mark with the exercise being part of the solution. I read somewhere that if we don't exercise we will lose muscle tissue before we lose fat. Something about our bodies doing everything it can to protect us against famine. And we know working our muscles uses more energy. thanks for the reminder to keep up with my exercising.
    Quote Originally Posted by angie 3
    I have diabetis hope it helps
    oh it will help. I didn't have diabetes, however my cholesterol levels were high. When I did my 3 month blood work- the levels were normal. I was like wow- no more high cholesterol!!! All my blood work came back in the normal ranges-even for my vitamins that I was deficient in. So yes it will work- some things you will notice soon others maybe later.
    I am so proud of you! You are working it girl!
    I love reading your blogs. You make me smile and keep me moving forward. Thanks! And congratulations!!