Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

angie 3

Cold Feet

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by angie 3 View Post
My surgery date is 7/29 Dr Almanza Ive had my share of wanting to take the chicken line! But then I think of what a great opportunity I have to live a healthy life theres a lot of us out there! A lot of good people on this site to give encouragement. From what ive researched Dr Almanza is one of the best and nothing but positive comments I just keep telling myself you need to do this you need to do this! Yeah its normal to feel this way! Ive never left the country WE CAN DO THIS look forward to reading about your progress!

Submit "Cold Feet" to Digg Submit "Cold Feet" to del.icio.us Submit "Cold Feet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cold Feet" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

As a sleeve patient, I can say I honestly have zero regrets. Get it done..kick that worry to the curb and getcha mind right.
    Good luck!
    Yea I agree with deejaycee76...like Nike says...just do it... I know I can't wait til my turn
    You will be thrilled. I just walked into Kohls and bought all small tops and 8 bottoms. Last summer my 18's were so tight I couldn't breath.
    I want to tell you that I had my surgery Oct.30, 2012 and it has been the best decision of my life. At first I was hesitant but I figured I didn't have anything to lose. This journey that you're about to take part of in your life is the best things every. I won't lie it won't be easy, but at the end of the tunnel that light is going to look amazing. I wish you luck!