Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Blessed2

Just keep swimming................

Rate this Entry
Today was my weekly way day. I have lost a total of 60 pounds. Thirteen preop and the rest since my surgery date on March the 11th. When I stepped off the scales and wrote my progress down I came to the realization that I have lost 60 pounds! It made me realize that going through that 6 month waiting period, doing the preop diet, going through all the phases of testing and all the worry of wondering if I would be approved by my insurance was all worth it. Going through the surgery and the recovery time, through the stalls, the planning of meals, the logs with daily intake and the wondering if the "WHOLE" process would even work for "ME". It's all been worth it, it has given me a new outlook on life and I am very humbled and filled with gratitude. Like I have heard said before you have to work to get to where you want to be and the sleeve has helped me do that. It is one of the best decisions that I have ever made! JUST KEEP SWIMMING JUST KEEP SWIMMING...........(from one of my favorite movies) LOL

Submit "Just keep swimming................" to Digg Submit "Just keep swimming................" to del.icio.us Submit "Just keep swimming................" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just keep swimming................" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I use the word way instead weigh because all this has become a way of life for me now.
    Congratulations on your weight loss. May God continue to bless you richly
    Congratulations, that's wonderful!
    Quote Originally Posted by monalisa
    Congratulations on your weight loss. May God continue to bless you richly
    Thank you and many blessing to you as well!
    Congrats!!!! You go girlie!!! Definitely a way of life!
    thats just awesome! your right it is all worth it!