Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

angie 3

Getting closer 7/29/14

Rate this Entry
My surgery is 7/29/14 alittle nervous ive never left the country! Looking forward to improved health any encouraging stories would help! Stories frm those who have diabetis I just need reassurance!

Submit "Getting closer 7/29/14" to Digg Submit "Getting closer 7/29/14" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting closer 7/29/14" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting closer 7/29/14" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Mine is on the 21st. Already have been on full liquids for one week. I had to come off my oral meds and have already had to reduce my insulin. Check your sugar often. Good luck to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvita
    Mine is on the 21st. Already have been on full liquids for one week. I had to come off my oral meds and have already had to reduce my insulin. Check your sugar often. Good luck to you.
    Thanx for the comment its realy helpful Good luck to you & speedy recovery be looking for your progress!
    I'm on day 4 pre-op liquid diet and I have stopped taking my metformin. My average are sugars between 5.5mmol and 7.5mmol, coming from between 11 and 14 whilst taking the drugs, before the liquid diet. My surgery will be on the 24th. Good luck on your journey hun, onto a happier, healthier life!
    GOOD LUCK on the 24th that's great you've stoped taking your metformin! Look forward to your progress! Im on my 1st day of liquid diet so far so good. ill pray for you also to have healthier happier life God speed