Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rach2377

1 Month Surgiversary - Photos; Op Day, 1 month later

Rate this Entry
Wow! It has been 1 month since being sleeved.

It has not been without it's little challenges, but it is something that I am so happy to have had done. It's still early days, and I am still on a puree diet, but I am now feeling good. I still have some nausea and am getting used to the different feelings in my tummy and learning how to eat, when I am full, learning all my body signals. I have made a few little errors, but it's all a learning process, and I am happy with the way I am progressing.

I have lost 10kg (22 pounds) in the last 4 weeks. I am very happy with that. I feel better in myself already, and look forward to continued weight loss better health.

I have only just this week felt that I have turned a corner, before this week I had been so utterly exhausted that I could not do just about anything. I couldn't walk more than 5 mins, even having a shower and washing my hair, or hanging washing on the line absolutely exhausted me. But this week I have a little more energy. I am guessing that is because I am now able to tolerate a little more food and water.

I am still struggling to drink enough water, but I am getting there. A little more each day.

I am being patient with myself, and not beating myself. We are all different, and are able to do different things, our own journey. I am just focusing on being the best that I can be. And the healthiest I can be. And I know it will take time, but that is okay.

Thank you to everyone that has left comments on my posts, that has answered questions, given support, and for sharing your own journey with me. I really appreciate you all. I am so thankful for this website, and everyone on here, and I look forward to continuing my journey with you all.

Happy Days!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	694 
Size:	3.16 MB 
ID:	20087   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	631 
Size:	362.5 KB 
ID:	20088  

Submit "1 Month Surgiversary - Photos; Op Day, 1 month later" to Digg Submit "1 Month Surgiversary - Photos; Op Day, 1 month later" to del.icio.us Submit "1 Month Surgiversary - Photos; Op Day, 1 month later" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 Month Surgiversary - Photos; Op Day, 1 month later" to Google

Comments

Congrats your awesome
    You are looking wonderful! Keep up the hard work of changing old habits. I have followed your posts as we had our surgery a couple of days apart. Just think, we have made it for 30 days! Life just keeps getting better!
    you look great! keep up the good work!
    you are exactly where I am now, i could have written this post. I have lost 13kg including pre op diet and am just starting to think about what to eat now that the fluid/soup part is over. I am still quite tired but better than before. I am enjoying the compliments and enjoying fitting into clothes I had put away. its not easy but i love the fact we have this tool that keeps us from failing. lets keep up the good work !
    Congratulations!!!!