Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kiimae777

Frustrated! Nutrition for certain foods?

Rate this Entry
I have been tracking my calorie intake on myfitnesspal.com. It has gone pretty well but some foods I cannot find on the site or even on google. Its mailey two things im having truouble finding.....I go to Martins and get a salad for lunch sometimes and found this really yummy 7 grain salad (thats what its called on the bar) & their tuscan white bean salad. I cant find it anywhere to see what exactly is in it and also the nutritional value. Its driving me crazy, it has a lot of healthy grains/beans in the two salads, but I still dont feel a 100% eating it not know the calorie value of it! HEEEEELLLP!

......From what i can tell the 7 grain salad has barley & quinoa for sure and some others Ive never seen before.
And the white bean salad has white beans, chickpeas, red pepper green pepper, maybe some onion.

Submit "Frustrated! Nutrition for certain foods?" to Digg Submit "Frustrated! Nutrition for certain foods?" to del.icio.us Submit "Frustrated! Nutrition for certain foods?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Frustrated! Nutrition for certain foods?" to Google

Tags: nutrition Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

why not call the restaurant and ask, they may be able to tell you?
    Personally I look closely at what is in it, take notes of what I see and a good 'eye ball' of the measurement that I have on my plate of each ingredient and total amount. Then I note the amount left over total so I can get an idea of how much I ate in a serving. Once I am home I go to recipe builder and put in the amount and ingredients and let it help me get the nutritional value and calorie count. I bet that fitness pal has that feature.