Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kindle

Worst pain of my life!

Rate this Entry
So my day went to shit about 1 PM....

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/o...tack-ouch.html

But on the upside, I felt a lot better within a couple hours and even ended up going on a short horseback ride around 5.

Submit "Worst pain of my life!" to Digg Submit "Worst pain of my life!" to del.icio.us Submit "Worst pain of my life!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Worst pain of my life!" to Google

Comments

Always a good way to make a bad day better. I only went for about 20 minutes yesterday, but it lifted me up.
    Since you are having attacks, are you going to have your gallbladder taken out? I just had mine taken out a few days ago. From what I understand if you prolong having the gallbladder taken out a stone could get loged into the bile duct. Something like that.
    Gall bladder attacks are horrible. Make sure you get it checked. I did not have stones, but mine quit functioning all together. I lived on advil and pepto for a month until they were able to do the test (forget the name) to see if it was functioning. Good Luck and keep it low fat.
    I had my gallbladder removed about 14 years ago....The attacks are the worst thing ever!!! Hope you have it looked at and removed as they only get worse and more frequent!