Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

CountryGirl72

Week 29... Just over 6 1/2 months post-op

Rate this Entry
So today is week 29 since surgery. Doing wonderful!!! I'm down to 128 as of this morning and wearing size 3 clothes. I have 18 more lbs to goal. I've lost a total of 85 lbs to date!

Thoughts:
I can see that I am no longer "fat"... But... I look at me and at times still see me 85 lbs ago, to a point.
I pick up these little bitty clothes and think they don't look any smaller than what I was originally wearing, unless I put them side by side.
I sit and wonder once I hit goal... How am I going to STOP the weight loss? I don't wanna end up too skinny! I eat what I want as it is now I just can't eat much of it at all. I sit and wonder how the heck I'm suppose to be able to eat MORE to maintain weight!!! What a different way of thinking compared to almost 7 months ago when trying to figure out how to lose weight and keep it off! lol

What a roller coaster ride this has been for sure! I wouldn't take it back at all. Best decision of my life!! Happy, happy, happy!

Submit "Week 29... Just over 6 1/2 months post-op" to Digg Submit "Week 29... Just over 6 1/2 months post-op" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 29... Just over 6 1/2 months post-op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 29... Just over 6 1/2 months post-op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! You have done an amazing job. Can't even imagine how tiny a person has to be to wear a 3. And you will even be smaller. From what I understand, you body will reset the "set point" around the 9 or 10 month point. That is the weight your body wants to weight. At least that is what my surgeon told me. And that will help you stop losing weight. We certainly don't want you to melt away.

Keep up the amazing work - Bonnie
    Quote Originally Posted by bmiller140
    Congratulations! You have done an amazing job. Can't even imagine how tiny a person has to be to wear a 3. And you will even be smaller. From what I understand, you body will reset the "set point" around the 9 or 10 month point. That is the weight your body wants to weight. At least that is what my surgeon told me. And that will help you stop losing weight. We certainly don't want you to melt away.

Keep up the amazing work - Bonnie
    Thank you Bonnie!

Well I sure hope I don't melt away by month 9 or 10! lol
    I've told my hubby that I have a feeling I'll end up in about a 0. 3 would be perfectly fine with me in all honesty. At least since I'm so short 5'3/4" I don't look too skinny yet so that's a plus. I haven't worn a 3 since I was 19!!!

LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!
    yes you certainly look good where you are, I wouldnt go smaller. You have done great. They say sometimes it can take up to 2 years to see yourself as you now are, great work.