Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dynomite

Can I get a Woot Woot!!

Rate this Entry
Okay just got back from a "extended" lunch! So I went to Lane Bryant- great bra sale buy 2 get 2 free- felt like I needed some new ones- because of the obvious sagging in the bra from weight loss! Oh my bad if it's TMI for the fellas So I get measured! I am down 4 inches in my band!!! Say Wheeeettttt!!! Who Dat!!! LMBO...too excited about it. Cup size went up 1- so much for thinking I'll be a C cup again! NOT!!!

okay so picked out some bras....decided to look around and saw a cute dress. Hmmmm let's try this dress on...will start with one size down from regular size (cause I have lost some weight )...so I try on a 22...dang this too big...must i dare try on a 20..go for it! So I try on a 20...whheeeetttt...this big as well. doing a happy dance because it's too big. So i thought well i could get away with it...but hey lets try a 18 for the heck of it. I'll be dang on- that bad boy fit perfectly with and without a spanx!!!! I am so excited it is ridiculous. I tried on a different dress (different style and cut) in a 20...didn't work for me- the dress was cut awkardly- didn't let that get to me...cause I'm buying this 18!!!

I just had to share!!! Why!! because at 258 lbs, I can wear a size 18 in a dress! what...that don't make since because...the last time I wore an 18 dress I was like 200lbs!!! So inches make a difference in this wieght loss agenda. I'm not quite down 50lbs yet from surgery date (this week will be 3 months post-op) but dang it I'm excited...loving how my clothes fit. I actually have a waist line coming into view!!! It really shouldn't be about how many pounds to lose but more about what makes me feel and look good! But don't get me wrong...oh I'm shooting for 160 but if i get down to 200..i'm fine w/that!

oh and another thing...I'm back in heels shawty!!!!! Woot Woot!!!! I don't care what you say...my ankles didn't like carrying additional weight! So thanks to the pounds lost thus far and starting a walk/run program, my ankles are stronger and i am able to strut!!! I'm just so excited!!!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide....I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! Did I just bust out some Pointer Sisters! Yep I did....I feel great!!!

Submit "Can I get a Woot Woot!!" to Digg Submit "Can I get a Woot Woot!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Can I get a Woot Woot!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Can I get a Woot Woot!!" to Google

Tags: clothing Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So happy for you!!!! Keep up the great work!
    Woot Woot!!!!
    Go You!!!! I know exactly how you feel! Let's do the happy dance!! Keep up the good work!
    I am laughing all the way through this post! Girl, I did the same thing, went from a 44DD to a 40DD--ain't that a great feeling? So excited for the size 18 dress, and the heels! Woot woot!
    Love this! So awesome!! WOOT WOOT!
    This is so AWESOME! You are making me giggle! I am so excited for you and doing the Happy Dance to the Pointer Sister's right along with you! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations on all the NSVs. That is all great news. I can feel your joy from here.
    WOOT! WOOT! I am with you girlfriend! You rock that sleeve!
    Woot woot
    It must have made your coworkers wonder why you came back from lunch so giddy.
    Congratulations!!!!! I loved your post
    I can't wait to go shopping for that "smaller size"
    Your post just makes me smile!!!
    You mad me smile sooo much through out this post! You go girl,i know it feels amazing and its just going to continue to get better!!!!!!!!
    I bought a size 14 skirt yesterday for WHEN I can wear it. I tried it on when I got home and that bad boy fit just fine. I am one happy Southern girl right now. My husband calls me skinny. Let's all applaud ourselves. We've got this. Oh yeah, I signed up for a 5 k today. Never have I ever done anything like that. Someone has stolen my brain and body!!!!!!
    I love your excitment!! Congratulations
    Let's all applaud ourselves. We've got this
    Clapping for everyone's success!!! We do have this!! I think the smaller clothes factor trumps the weight loss factor any day!!!
    Super!!! You're post makes gives off such positive energy! Looking forward to my 1st consult next week
    Hey Hey and Whoot-Whoot! You GO Gurrllll!!!!
    Woot woot!! Rock it!
    Woot! Woot!! so happy for you.
    It's so good to see you this excited! You went through it trying to get surgery last year and kept the faith until everything worked out! I'm really happy that you are doing so well! It's so exciting when we purchase something new and can strut our stuff! lol Fortunately,(or unfortunately for my wallet) we have two big stores here closing within the next coupld of months...Coldwater Creek and Hamricks. I LOVE Coldwater Creek and was so excited to get into sizes that they carry and now they are going out of business. Oh well...time to go and stock up on fall and winter stuff. if not, I might be nekked come cold weather! Happy shopping everyone!
    Woot-Woot! Doin the doggone thang!! Very inspiring and I aint mad. I am glad someone mentioned their tits cuz mine are doing things I just don't understand, Looks like one lost weight and the other didn't, and the one that didn't keep humpin over my bra--its ridunkulous. I am two months post op but I only lost 25lbs so far, but you all inspire me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous329
    Woot-Woot! Doin the doggone thang!! Very inspiring and I aint mad. I am glad someone mentioned their tits cuz mine are doing things I just don't understand, Looks like one lost weight and the other didn't, and the one that didn't keep humpin over my bra--its ridunkulous. I am two months post op but I only lost 25lbs so far, but you all inspire me!
    Only 25lbs!!! Girl Bye!! it's 25lbs!!! take that only out!!! think about 25lbs that's gone forever, ever!!! Congrats on the 25lbs lost!

and you so on point about the boobies...some foolishness I tell yah! definitely going to save up to get them fix!!!!