Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

klecko

Correction.....5 Month update (Not 6 Months)

Rate this Entry
Correction I was 1 month ahead of myself. Yesterday 6/22/14 was my 5 month anniversary since surgery. Started this year at 290lbs on Jan 1. On Jan 22 day of surgery, I was about 265lbs. Few minor aches the 1st few days after surgery (GAS PAIN). Other then that have not had any real issues. Head games have been big issue. There are days when I miss eating, those days I take extra walks past a mirror. The change has been incredable. I went from size 44 pants and 3xl shirt. Now I can fit into 32 pants and large shirt. I have followed my drs plan exactly. Propts to Dr. Amhad. The slower I eat and better I chew helps, but still get full fast. I don't drink before or right after eating. I take my vitamins and eat right. Yes I do eat anything I want, but 95% of the time its healthy choices. I have had alcohole since, didn't have any issues. I go to the gym regularly, and feel amazing. No meds at all, not even for aches or pain. I would recommend this to anyone who has struggled with their weight. Use it as last resort. I would do it again tomorrow. I am at the weight I was in 12th grade. Yes over 26yrs ago. Unbeleivable. How many years I wasted, hopefully I gained a lot back, because I am healthier.......Started at 290lbs currently 196lbs.......Good luck on your journey..... Still amazes me before and after pictures. The before was Christmas only 7 months ago.

Submit "Correction.....5 Month update (Not 6 Months)" to Digg Submit "Correction.....5 Month update (Not 6 Months)" to del.icio.us Submit "Correction.....5 Month update (Not 6 Months)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Correction.....5 Month update (Not 6 Months)" to Google

Updated 06-24-2014 at 04:27 AM by klecko (Correction)

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great job!
    You are doing fantastic. I am right behind you, but I think you are doing better. I was 280 when I started. It's always good to see someone similar to you and their success. Thanks for sharing.
    You look fantastic and good luck with this wonderful journey.
    Awesome! Keep up the good work:-)
    Awesome! What a great feeling, you look hot!!! Many congrats!
    Great work. Can I point out though, if you had surgery on January 22 you are only 5 months out not 6. That means you did it all even faster than you thought! Congrats on the healthy new you.
    Congratulations! Awesome update!
    You look great! So handsome! ☺️☺️
    Congrats!!! Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScouterJim
    Great work. Can I point out though, if you had surgery on January 22 you are only 5 months out not 6. That means you did it all even faster than you thought! Congrats on the healthy new you.
    WOW Even better. Didn't even realize it was 5 not 6. I wrote on calander wrong. Can't wait for 2nd 6 month anniversary.....lol