Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rach2377

Day 3 - Post Op

Rate this Entry
Am in a bit of pain today. Didn't have too great a night. I forgot to take painkillers yesterday afternoon and by 10pm was in a bit too much pain. Need to keep it under control to best manage it, not wait til the pain is severe and then have to try and reduce it. Lesson learnt. Swallowing tablets has been easy, thank The Lord.
We are now aiming that I'll be able to go home tomorrow if I behave today. Need to get all my insides working (bowels) before I go home. Am now allowed to have sustagen in my diet. Yay. And am loving my very weak cups of black tea. Very tired and quite tender, but doing really well.

Submit "Day 3 - Post Op" to Digg Submit "Day 3 - Post Op" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 3 - Post Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 3 - Post Op" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope you feel better tomorrow and get to go home
    Days 1 thru 4 are the worst, it gets better every day! I'm on day 9 and I almost feel normal again.
    day 3 and 4 where my worst! but it was just like it completly turned around on day 5! I was cleaning the kitchen, cooking a little and had friends over for the kids to swim! Ive felt really good since then! so just push thru the next couple days and it should be better!