Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jnwl905

2 Week Post Op

Rate this Entry
This is why I refuse to weight myself daily. I only lost 4 pounds which is a little disappointing but I'll be returning to work next week so I hope to get more exercise. My husband has a new job meaning he'll be home all week and he promised to workout with me. Not sure if I want to work out at home or obtain a gym membership.

I'm not going to lie but I gave into my temptation and cheated. Of course, I found out the hard way cheating was not worth it. I made myself sick and was only able drink my protein shakes most of the week. This is going to be a struggle because I have a weakness for junk food but I keep reminding myself of what I went through to lose the weight.

Also, I have to remember the weight did not happen over night and it is not going to go away over night.

Submit "2 Week Post Op" to Digg Submit "2 Week Post Op" to del.icio.us Submit "2 Week Post Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 Week Post Op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thats my biggest problem too! I want all the weight gone now. It's an emotional head game! Good luck and keep up the good work!
    I feel you ladies!!! Im two weeks out and down, 21 pounds but the scale stop moving!!!! may I ask what you ate when you cheated jnwl905?
    When it comes to cheating, just remember to be very careful this early in. Your body is pretty beaten up and your insides are swollen. I understand the complications of living w/ someone else and having foods around that's outside of your diet. Is it possible to ask your husband to support you by doing a food purge or keeping the junk outside the home? If he can't completely, ask him if he's flexible to bringing home the healthier options (baked/low calorie version home). You'll have to consciously resist the junk aisle as well. After a while, you'll find it easier to resist as you go along. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by cakelady125
    I feel you ladies!!! Im two weeks out and down, 21 pounds but the scale stop moving!!!! may I ask what you ate when you cheated jnwl905?
    Cheetos
    I ate a couple bites of hamburger meat about 10 days out...I didnt get sick but it did not digest until the next morning! the head hunger is our worst enemy. just keep trying and it will come off!