Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

klecko

Tired

Rate this Entry
Any help or ideas???? As the day goes on I have been getting very tired lately. Up at 5am. Work, gym, usually shot by 9pm. I take B12, Multi V, protein shakes as well as eat. Check up on blood work came back normal, except was told to increase my protein. Showed low. Any thing I can buy or eat to add a pep in the step? Looks bad when I'm at the gym yawning, but at least I'm there......lol

Submit "Tired" to Digg Submit "Tired" to del.icio.us Submit "Tired" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tired" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Maybe you need more sleep? I do ok on 8 hours, but 10 hours is the best for me. Sounds like your keeping up on everything else -- fluids? You didn't mention those - make sure your getting your water in.

Best Wishes!
    For the first few months after surgery I was dead tired by 8:30 and would go to bed. My body was telling me it needed more rest so I listened. Its better now but I'm still ready to go to bed by 10:30-11:00.
    I was also tired all the time. At two months out I complained to my regular Doctor. She told me to stop all my blood pressure pills. Before surgery I had been taking two a day. By two months I was down to a half pill. Within a couple of days the tiredness got better. Maybe it's a medicine problem?
    I had this same issue- and still feel sluggish, A LOT.

What is your daily protein and calorie intake? I was told to increase both of mine and it helped.
    I am off all meds. I am bad at tracking liquid, calorie and protein intake. I'm going to have to do a journal for a week or so to track everything.