Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rach2377

Day 2 - Post Op

Rate this Entry
Feeling really good. Still have some pretty bad gas pain, but otherwise great. So well in fact that they have just taken me off the oxygen and my IV. Am not connected up to anything. Now the real test begins as I will need to swallow pain killers orally. Praising God for how well it is all going. x

Submit "Day 2 - Post Op" to Digg Submit "Day 2 - Post Op" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 2 - Post Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 2 - Post Op" to Google

Comments

Didn't your. Dr. Give you liquid pain med. maybe. You could put it in sf pudding( crush it first).. Hope your recovery goes well..... Blessing
    I took pain pills from the beginning - just be sure you sip the water. No gulping. Also - try Gas-X strips. They melt on your tongue and really take away the gas pain. I would let one melt and then immediately put a second one on my tongue. That made things so much easier.
    WOW, my Dr. had me take liquid oral meds in hospital and at home.... Keep up the walks! They really help with moving that gas out! Congrats on being sleeved!!!!
    How long do you have to stay in the hospital ?