Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ckruts

New pictures

Rate this Entry
Hi all!

I just got back from a business trip to NYC. I was concerned about eating right while there, though I wasn't too worried about not getting my exercise in. Everything worked out well! I averaged 12,0000+ steps a day and even got to run in Central Park. I was able to skip the breakfasts provided at the conference most mornings as pastries and fruit featured prominently with nary a bit of protein in sight. There was a lovely little bodega a block away where I could get bacon and eggs and a Starbucks just a few doors down where I could get soy milk for my coffee as I had no way to store it if I'd purchased it at the grocer.

I took a lot of pictures including the ones below, and I'd like to change one to my profile picture, but I haven't figured out how to do it. If anyone knows would you mind sharing?

I hope everyone has a blessed day!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3092.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	323.6 KB 
ID:	19446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3346.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	536.3 KB 
ID:	19447

Submit "New pictures" to Digg Submit "New pictures" to del.icio.us Submit "New pictures" to StumbleUpon Submit "New pictures" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look amazing!!! Congrats on a successful trip! I think you can change your profile picture in the control panel tab. Good luck!
    Thank you! It worked and I felt silly because that was the one tab I hadn't checked.
    Your skin looks amazing!
    Thank you! I don't really do anything different to it since sleevedom, but I appreciate the compliment
    Glad you had a great trip!