Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Hev

New body new hair :-)

Rate this Entry
New body new hair! No longer black gothic looking I am now almost a platinum blonde..
Thought it was time for a change, as my face is older and I am white at the roots .. I scared myself half to death walking past the mirror in the bathroom at night.. But I am getting used to my new look.
Hope you are all doing well and look forward to hearing from people on this forum and friends.
Sorry I have been so quiet life is busy and I am grabbing life by the horns now I have the energy and body to do it.
Been busy kayaking and on the motor bike just doing stuff I couldn't do before and enjoying every minute.
So if you have just had this surgery .. I am a year out on 25 June.. This is what it can do for you.. It's an amazing tool and I feel great!

Submit "New body new hair :-)" to Digg Submit "New body new hair :-)" to del.icio.us Submit "New body new hair :-)" to StumbleUpon Submit "New body new hair :-)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hev!!!! So GOOD to hear from you! Your hair looks so cute! Sounds like you are loving life and having fun! Don't be a stranger! Missed seeing your posts!

Kelly
    Ain't life grand!!! New attitude, new hair and a healthier you!!!! Loving all the positive messages from you folks who are a year out! Such an inspiration to those of us who are newly sleeved or those who are thinking about WLS! BTW, blondes do have more fun!!!!!
    You go girl! Hair looks great too.
    Love the hair! I went back to short pixie and colored my hair silver....need to post the new color:-)
    Very cute!
    The hair looks wonderful on you. And makes you look younger!
    Hi Hun! You look great! So nice to hear from you... I miss the people that were active on this forum when I began my journey. I'm doing great! I'm hoping to lose 20 more lbs and that's it! Life is good...I'm glad you're enjoying as well. xoxo
    Hev, love the hair! Kayaking huh? Ain't life grand?!!!!
    You ROCK girl!!! I also cut my hair a few months back in a asymmetrical cut, longer on one side and shorter on the other! Oh, and I dyed it fuchsia! Decided I wanted something more fun!!!!! Good on you, you look great!!!!
    You look so cute! Enjoy kayaking season.
    Cute hair!!!