Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

fri38cy

Just wondering

Rate this Entry
I am pear shape so that means I carry most of my weight in hips, butt and thighs. I have carry in my stomach as well. But most of the pictures have been people who carry more in their stomach with smaller legs. I was just wondering if there is anyone on here who is more pear shaped and lost in those spots. Thanks

Submit "Just wondering" to Digg Submit "Just wondering" to del.icio.us Submit "Just wondering" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just wondering" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That would describe me as well. I am down 89 lbs. and have lost fat from all over my body ... including hips, butt, thighs and the inside of my knees. I still am heavier in my legs than the rest of my body but my jean size is definitely going down as I continue to lose. I started with a size 24 jean and now wear a size 12.
    I am pear shaped as well and I started in a 26 and am just fitting into 12's now. It's really strange because my weightloss has been really even across my whole body. It's not like when I was on diets and exercised before and lost 80 lbs - my shape was totally different - and while I was toned - I was still large in the hips and bottom. Not now. They are shrinking as my body shrinks. I'm just turning into a curvy woman with a waist!

Best Wishes!
    My butt and thighs were the first to go then my shoulders and neck and now my midsection is catching up. It's been the craziest thing.
    Mine went like candik's. I lost my butt immediately and then hips and then started up on top. I joke with people that the fat was literally melting off me from head down. While I still have hips bigger than I'd like, they are small enough to look 'normal' now. I think some is a little bit of extra skin. I had 5 c sections and so my tummy skin is rather jiggly, but is melting away enough that I don't feel self - conscious if my shirt pulls up over my tummy area. I am almost 7 months out and even though I've gone from a 22 to a size 12, my weight hasn't fluctuated much, but my body is still changing. I can't expect to look a perfect 10, with 5 kids and being over 200 pounds for 20 years, so I'm satisfied.
    Thank you all. My surgery is Monday.
    So I am feeling a little nervous but also ready for a change.