Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Akrizty

9 month update...

Rate this Entry
9 months out and over a hundred pounds lost.....105 lbs to be exact!
Am I happy? Yes.
Did I ever think I would have lost this much by now? No.
Is my journey over? Not even close.
I have 40 lbs to go to reach my goal weight and I'm feeling great. I continue to work out, which takes commitment. I feel like completely different person, which at times is overwhelming. I struggle to figure out who this new person is. I was hiding in my own skin and now I feel more confident in myself. I've had some stalls in my journey in my weight loss but I have chosen not to put too much emphasis on that. In this journey there will be stalls and the weight will fluctuate, but as long as you keep trying and doing the work it will slowly but surely come off. I was obsessing the the beginning of not loosing fast enough, but now I only allow myself to weigh in once a week. I'm doing good and I'm happy with my results. I do miss the food sometimes but the overall outcome is worth it. I'm healthy, I'm active, and overall I'm happy!

Happy journeys current and future sleever's!

Submit "9 month update..." to Digg Submit "9 month update..." to del.icio.us Submit "9 month update..." to StumbleUpon Submit "9 month update..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's awesome! Good for you! I have my surgery June 4th. It's wonderful to hear such success stories!
    Rock that Sleeve Girl! You look fab!
    Just checked out your before and after pics.....WOW You are beautiful and doing great. Thanks for sharing. It gets easier over time.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. My surgery is next Thursday and I'm really starting to get excited.
    Congrats on dropping 105 lbs forever! You are awesome!
    congrats! thanks for your story!
    Well done you. You are looking great. It's amazing how we transform into happier more confident human beings when the weight is lifted (literally). When you feel good about yourself it manifests into how you live your life. Keep up the good work.