Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigJohn57

Down -112 lbs, Feeling awesome...But now a pacemaker

Rate this Entry
Doing great. Had a little setback last month though. I had to have a pacemaker put in. This was due to a bout of MRSA I had gotten during spinal surgery back in late 2008. Apparently it got to the nerve that controls heart rate. My bpm was getting down in the mid to low 40's. Now its a min of 70bpm. I feel like a new man. Every morning I'm out in the garden or working in the garage...Feeling just awesome.

Submit "Down -112 lbs, Feeling awesome...But now a pacemaker" to Digg Submit "Down -112 lbs, Feeling awesome...But now a pacemaker" to del.icio.us Submit "Down -112 lbs, Feeling awesome...But now a pacemaker" to StumbleUpon Submit "Down -112 lbs, Feeling awesome...But now a pacemaker" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I contracted MRSA after a mastectomy. That stuff aint nothing nice! Glad you are ok:-)
    So glad to hear you are on the mend!!
    Sorry about your problems, but CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss! You look great! Keep up the good work!
    Pacemakers are amazing tools! So happy to hear that you are feeling great! Starting on my garden, tomorrow...
    I was trying to add a pic of my garden, don't think it worked
    Glad your better! That MRSA is some nasty stuff I had back surgery back in 2004 and also got that nasty bug and was on a Pic Line of antibiotics for 16 weeks!! Im still here thank God and Sleeved on 5/5/14! your doing Great!!
    Not sure you can call that a garden....crops maybe. Anyway it will keep you busy for sure. I am so sorry to hear about your health troubles, but I am glad they fixed ya and you are feelin better than ever. Keep up all your hard work!!