Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

keoster1

First 2 WEEKS of 4 Month Pre- op Diet plan done ....... Check up and weigh in on Monday !!

Rate this Entry
Ive been on my Liquid/Milk Diet 2 weeks now so I travel 4 hrs for my check up on monday i feel so much lighter already

Submit "First 2 WEEKS of 4 Month Pre- op Diet plan done ....... Check up and weigh in on Monday !!" to Digg Submit "First 2 WEEKS of 4 Month Pre- op Diet plan done ....... Check up and weigh in on Monday !!" to del.icio.us Submit "First 2 WEEKS of 4 Month Pre- op Diet plan done ....... Check up and weigh in on Monday !!" to StumbleUpon Submit "First 2 WEEKS of 4 Month Pre- op Diet plan done ....... Check up and weigh in on Monday !!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

4 MONTH pre op diet? I lasted thru a 2 week pre op diet, lost 19 lbs, and was sleeved on 5/5/14. So far I am lucky to get down a protein shake, a can of tomato soup mixed w/skim or 1% milk, Popsicles and Powerade Zero. Today was the 1st day I added unflavored protein to my shake, doubled the protein, and no taste difference. Good luck with your diet. Are you on all liquid for 4 months?
    no just for 2 months and then im go onto a high protein low carbs diet for 2 or 3 months