Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Truebody

Well - it is a year today. What a difference a year makes.

Rate this Entry
May 10 will forever be a day to remember for me. The single most important day in my life.
I've gone from being a whisker over 101kgs to 65.2kgs today. That's a huge difference. Every part of my life has been impacted - and it is all good.
I don't miss anything at all.
My bra size is now a 10G. I wear small tops and size 12 pants. Most of my shoes needed to be chucked out as my feet were smaller.
I love my exercise routine. No more slogging away on treadmills or x-trainers, but rather yoga, rowing, tai chi and weight resistant exercise.
Best of all I've been asked out a date....yikes.
I love my life and I'm eternally grateful and thankful for my sleeve and to all who worked to make this such a success. That includes the wonderful people on this site.

Submit "Well - it is a year today.  What a difference a year makes." to Digg Submit "Well - it is a year today.  What a difference a year makes." to del.icio.us Submit "Well - it is a year today.  What a difference a year makes." to StumbleUpon Submit "Well - it is a year today.  What a difference a year makes." to Google

Comments

Wahoo:-)
    Thanks for the update! I'm so happy and proud for you!
    Rock that sleeve girl!
    I love the 1 year posts - they always inspire me ... you've done so well ... thank-you!!
    Exuberant applause!
    Wicked awesome! Thank you for being an inspiration to the rest of us.
    You know what...... Looking at my Avatar picture, which while it is not me, looks an awful lot like me. I'd choose the apple!!!
    Fantastic - so nice to see success stories 12 months on. Inspires us all to keeps going