Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Metread

3 months post op!

Rate this Entry
I am happy to report that I feel great. I have had some good things happen over the past 3 months.
1. I have lost 65lbs!
2. I have gone from a tight 22-24 to a comfortable 14-16.
3.I can now shop in the "regular" section of the store.
4. I not only no longer need a seatbelt extender on the plane, but I now have to actually tighten the seatbelt to fit.
5. I can now buy bras at a regular department store
6. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel

It hasn't all been flowers and rainbows, though.
1. I still try to eat more or more quickly than I should from time to time.
2. Not every meal stays down.
3. While I still have heartburn, it is getting better each week.
4. I have some extensive prosthetics in my hip and pelvis from an accident a few years ago, and I can now feel them when I lay on my back. (must have been keeping those babies covered well!)
5. I look like a Sharpei when I'm naked

The negatives are managable, for the most part. I am truly happy with the results so far, and with my decision to be sleeved.

Submit "3 months post op!" to Digg Submit "3 months post op!" to del.icio.us Submit "3 months post op!" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 months post op!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Me too
    Congrats on your success. I definitely understand the airplane seat issue! Glad that's in the past! I really can't relate to the whole shopping for bra's thing or the looking like a sharpie thing either......but hey....high ^5 anyway!!
    I was just thinking...sharpeis are really cute. Then it's a good thing!
    It's a good thing Sharpeis are sooo cute!! Congratulations on your success so far!
    I am 2 weeks out and you give me hope and inspiration. You are doing really well. Keep up the good work.
    At 13 days out i cant wait to look like a sharpei!!! congrats on all your hard work
    I am so lost. I have no idea what you're all talking about when you say "looks like a Sharpie". A sharpie is a pen. What am I missing here?
    [IMG]http://funny-pictures.picphotos.net/black-shar-pei-jpg/sharpei-dog.net*kepek*66*black_shar_pei.jpg/[/IMG]