Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

skip0410

Sometimes odd combos work!

Rate this Entry
My new protein drink as the weather gets warmer is my favorite, iced coffee with a new twist. I take a quart jar, add 2 cups of coffee, one cup of soy milk, and one scoop strawberry flavored protein powder. I mix well and and some no calorie sweetener if necessary. Add ice and enjoy! Also works good as a frappuccino, and only 9 total carbs!

Submit "Sometimes odd combos work!" to Digg Submit "Sometimes odd combos work!" to del.icio.us Submit "Sometimes odd combos work!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sometimes odd combos work!" to Google

Tags: coffee, protein Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds yummy:-)
    Sounds delicious, but I thought we're not supposed to have coffee, even decaf as I was told? I'm a coffee addict and I have not been sleeved yet, but I find it really hard to give up my coffee.
    I was told to give up caffeine not coffee and soda. After about a month I'm using caffeine again and haven't had any trouble. I'm just guessing but, I wonder if we are just to reduce the acid levels in the stomach prior to and immediately following surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by sociologist
    Sounds yummy:-)
    Oh, it is! And when I do the frappuccino I throw about 4 frozen strawberries in to add flavor and help the texture of it.