Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

afevang

98lbs lost......2lbs to my 100 mark and 23lbs to my Goal!!!!

Rate this Entry
I would have never thought I would lose almost 100lbs just 5 months after surgery but I have! I can't even imagine myself 98lbs heavier. I am able to do things that I haven't been able to do since I have had kids. For those that haven't or just recently had surgery don't give up or get discouraged the weight will come off before you know it. Your life will be forever changed after surgery. My husband and I both had it done and we both couldn't be happier with our choices: ) he had his surgery February 5th and he is down 67 or 69lbs now. Combined we have lost a whole person!!!! Good luck to all upcoming and recently sleeved!!!!

Submit "98lbs lost......2lbs to my 100 mark and 23lbs to my Goal!!!!" to Digg Submit "98lbs lost......2lbs to my 100 mark and 23lbs to my Goal!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "98lbs lost......2lbs to my 100 mark and 23lbs to my Goal!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "98lbs lost......2lbs to my 100 mark and 23lbs to my Goal!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great job! I am having surgery next Monday, May 12th. I can only hope for the loss you have had. I'm sooooo excited and yet so nervous.
    Good job! You are doing great!
    Way to go!!!! Both of you!
    Awesome results ... you are really making the sleeve work for you!!! Congrats!
    Great job on your weight loss but just so others know...this is not the norm!!!
    Can you tell us what you have been doing to lose so quickly?