Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bombshell2Be

One Year WLS Anniversary!

Rate this Entry
I can't believe it's been a year since I had my surgery! It has been the best decision that I have ever made!... Crazy how much your life can change in 365 days!... I knew that I would look better and be healthier, but nothing could have prepared me for how this journey would change me on the inside!! I feel like I am finding my true self, and have learned that having self confidence is life changing in itself! It's a beautiful thing! I am so grateful for the support I have been blessed with through this site! I have also made some wonderful friends during this journey, and can't imagine my life without them! To find people that truly care and appreciate you for who you really are is priceless! Such an amazing gift! Can't wait to see what the future holds! It's gonna be great!

Submit "One Year WLS Anniversary!" to Digg Submit "One Year WLS Anniversary!" to del.icio.us Submit "One Year WLS Anniversary!" to StumbleUpon Submit "One Year WLS Anniversary!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on your success!!
    Gratz!
    Happy Anniversary! Your success has been a real inspiration to many people on here.
    I'm with ScouterJim.. You have inspired all of us! Congratulations!!
    Amazing! Congratulations!
    Wahoo:-)
    It has been a year, but I guess I overpaid my portion of my WLS, because I got a refund check from my weight loss surgeon in the mail for $350 yesterday!... I'm gonna consider that an anniversary present and am planning on having some fun with that!
    Congrats on your success and that is a great present, suggest you go buy yourself something that you would not do normally, treat yourself! Good luck going forward, you have earned it.
    BombShell??? You are absolutely right! You are a TOTAL BOMBSHELL!!! Your look is just sexy! Keep up the good work I'm trying hard to hang in here with you. My date is approaching fast. Let's go in to our next year with ease and comfort of who we are, what we are and how we look and feel. Let's maintain our success in the coming years and come back and post about it.

PS: I hope this did not sound fruity lol, my boyfriend is all man! I just wanted to tell you the truth woman to woman you look good!

Sending much Luv your way,
    Lisa