Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MissBee

upset already on my way to mexico

Rate this Entry
Good morning to my sleevers, well everything was going fine up till now, I woke up this morning thinking everything is great, but nope something had to go wrong, im sitting here at the airport waiting on my 9:30 flight, originally I was suppose to fly out by 8:45am, my flight is delayed.

My sis is going to meet me in san Diego, and she already flyed out, to make matters worst her flight is derect, so that means she will be there by 12:30 not only that im not going to make my connect flight at all, god im upset, that means 2pm connect is full and the 5pm is what they put me on just in case, my sister is going to sit and wait for me for 6 hr, I feel so bad I don't no what to do.

Submit "upset already on my way to mexico" to Digg Submit "upset already on my way to mexico" to del.icio.us Submit "upset already on my way to mexico" to StumbleUpon Submit "upset already on my way to mexico" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

breathe. If this is the worst thing that happens during your sleeve journey, you're ok.
    You and your sister have probably had to wait a long time for this. A few more hours is a drop in the bucket. Hopefully this is the only bump in the road and you're on to a better life. Good luck to both of you and speedy recovery.
    How exciting - you are heading in the right direction - that is what counts.
    A little delay is no problem.
    Best wishes on your surgery.
    If you can reach your sister, call her and tell her to take a taxi to downtown San Diego. It's probably less than 2 miles away. She can go for a walk, see some great scenery, shop a little and take in the city. San Diego is one of my most favorite places in the world, with perfect weather. I wouldn't worry at all. She can see the city very quickly and inexpensively.
    Oh that's horrible. Hate airports. It'll be a distant memory soon. Stay strong.
    Thank you everyone, I just made it to LA at 12:30, now im waithing to see if I can't get on the 2:30 flight, im on standby, and if not ill catch the 5pm, im hungry as heck, all I had was a protien drink this morning, and water all day. Can this day go by any faster.but I'm only a day away from being sleeved. That's the good thing.
    Best of luck with your upcoming surgery. Hope you have a speedy recovery:-)
    I was sleeved in December. My original flight to San Diego was cancelled due to a snow storm and the next seat/flight available was 2 days later! I ended up driving over 5 hours to another airport and got out on standby and arrived in San Diego at 1am the morning of my surgery. (Instead of 3pm the day before) Ended up staying in San Diego and OCC's driver picked me up at 8am and took me straight to the surgical center and they still got me done that day. Meanwhile my sister was sitting at the Marriott in Tijuana having Margaritas! Where there's a will there's a way. Good luck!
    Kindle you killed me thats was the laught of the day, my sis think she's on vaca, the first thing she ask for was a pool lol.