Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mbelle

Back on the blog!

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone ! I haven't been on since before my surgery but I'm back. I had my surgery December 30th that would make it 4 months post-op tomorrow and I'm happy to say I've lost 56lbs and feel amazing!! I'm wearing a size 16 and some 14's too and boy are people really starting to notice. You can see it in my face and my stomach area.

I started my exercise routine about 2 months after surgery as instructed by my doctor and slacked off for the past 3 weeks but I'm getting back on track. I see myself saying things like I'll have a little piece of bread,multigrain cracker or some kind of carb but that won't do any harm right? We'll let me tell you I went from loosing about 10lbs a month to 6lbs this month. It's still great but I think not exercising and a little bite here and there has slowed down the process.

Not getting discouraged though just need to go back to the basics and get my butt in gear. If you have experienced the same as I have please push yourselves we can do this let's remember it's not a quick fix it's a lifestyle change. I will post pics soon.

Have a great day

Submit "Back on the blog!" to Digg Submit "Back on the blog!" to del.icio.us Submit "Back on the blog!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back on the blog!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome! Keep up the good work:-)
    Congratulations on your hard work to date and you have an amazing "fix this" attitude, keep it up, you can do this!!