Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MissBee

intercourse

Rate this Entry
We are all adults here, I have a question, since they say no exercising after surgery, is having intercourse allowed the first week, because that's like working out.

Submit "intercourse" to Digg Submit "intercourse" to del.icio.us Submit "intercourse" to StumbleUpon Submit "intercourse" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

They told me to wait 3 weeks... or until I felt up to it.

Good question :-)
    good question thanks!!
    I thought I would answer from the guy's side. I was told to use common sense if it hurt. I think it was about two weeks.
    I had to wait about 3 to 4 weeks but didn't until almost 2 cause i was slow to heal up.
    My sleeve surgeon said 2 weeks, then I had gallbladder surgery at 12 days. That surgeon said 4 weeks! He said it was like exercise. Total- 6 weeks! Torture, but my husband was worried about hurting me. 30 pounds down at that point, worth it!
    I was told two weeks and waited exactly two weeks. after that, I got my fiancé prego about two weeks after so.. be careful!! Surgery makes us fertile LOL
    by night time the first week or 2 i was ready to crash. just take it slow though
    My doctor said whenever I was up to it. Just make sure to be careful of your incisions. Find a position that doesn't pull on them.
    So, we used um, alternate methods to keep hubby happy until I felt like it. I think it was about two weeks out when we tried and then I told him that he had to do all the work.
    lol, Ok im sorry Im laughing at this question. When you said its like working out..Im thinking darn I need to work out daily then..
    Thanks for the reply everyone I was just wondering when I would be able to do that to keep my man happy while im disabled lol.
    I would wait 2-3 weeks. You have incisions, stiches, and a new gut, you don't want to cause any unnecessary pain, until you are better healed-

But that is for INTERCOURSE, now for play time, you can do OTHER things, to not aggravate the wound sites.

Be creative-
    I waited five days and was fine:-)
    Well I laught at my self for asking that question? Lol but you no what I mean lol!
    I waited about a week but made sure my fiance did all the work LOL! It is all about how you are feeling. Once I got my drain out, things were much better for me.
    I dont know about the waiting but i can tell you that the energy level is great..
    Better to ask then to end up in pain.

I was told to wait a couple weeks. Ended up waiting longer though cause I was so drained, no energy, so tired for about 6 weeks. Didn't wait that long but hubby did all the work, carefully. lol

What a topic of conversation... hahaha