kenson

Look What I Got!

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	18418

Just came from my 3 mo. post op appointment. This is an keychain for losing 10% of my starting weight. My surgeon said that I am a bariatric success story! I am officially down 40 pounds! Woot woot! My surgeon said I am right where I should be and he was just so happy for me. Love my surgeon!!! Met with the NUT who told me to just keep doing what I've been doing. She told me that I could still do one protein shake a day. All in all, I'm a happy girl!

Submit "Look What I Got!" to Digg Submit "Look What I Got!" to del.icio.us Submit "Look What I Got!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Look What I Got!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great job! You are a true success story! Save that pin to wear on that bikini next summer
    Wow, that is great. I am pretty jealous, I never got a badge! Great work though, keep it up.
    I'm so happy for you! Your pleasant demeanor and posts have inspired me on my journey! Congrats!
    Actually, its not a medal but a keychain. The surgeon said that I'm close to getting the next one for 20%!
    Quote Originally Posted by dietingdonna
    Great job! You are a true success story! Save that pin to wear on that bikini next summer
    Bikini??? I wish!!! Definitely would need plastics!
    Way to go Girl!! Congrats to you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutopaz
    I'm so happy for you! Your pleasant demeanor and posts have inspired me on my journey! Congrats!
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I am just sincerely thankful that I was able to have this surgery. I know that there are plenty who would love to have it but can't. I just made a promise to myself that whatever the surgeon and his team said for me to do, I would do it!
    Wahoo:-)
    Nice!
    Congrats...
    Congratulations!!
    Go Kenson,Go Kenson!!! Way to go girl....
    So cool!!! Congratulations!!!
    Very nice..you deserve it!
    Congrats. I wish more surgical teams did something like that. It is a small thing to give out but means so much to the ones that achieve it. It shows that your work is paying off and instills a little pride. I think there would be more people achieving IF there were more people praising them. Keep up the good work and Godspeed on your journey.
    What a great little motivator. Congratulations!
    You got a badge?! Jealous! Also, yay for you! Keep it up.
    I love the "award", and you certainly deserve one Continued success!!! BTW: I'm going to take this idea to my surgeon...
    Great job!!!
    Great job!!!!!