Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

secretblonde

onederland :)

Rate this Entry
5 weeks ago, Dr Almanza took 80-85 % of my stomach.... and i am sooooooooo glad that he did..

I haven't wanted to post much here because of a few wackos... hopefully they will stay off my page.... but now that i am in the 100's i had to share!!!!!

my weight is coming off slow but steady, with really only the one stall at about 3 and a half weeks. I dont mind slow, maybe it will help with hair loss.. ( i dont want to lose my hair) doing over 60 grams of protein every day, along with Liquid Iron and folic acid, biotin, B-12 , a liquid D , and beta-carotene every other day.

I had little to no problems with my surgery.. and my incisions are healing nicely

My favorite food are my premier shakes, and cottage cheese and applesauce, although i have tried lots of different foods thats still my favorite. i Love beef jerky, and albacore (lots of protein)(not mixed together) spinach mixed in with most everything, almonds....and some deli meats and cheese.

I was a coffee drinker before surgery, but switched to decaf after.. if i get two cups in thats like 2/3 of my water intake (with fat free creamer)

Got most of my energy back about the 4th week, then got hit with the Flu... but thats almost gone now tooo

anyway.. its 2:20 am , i just got home from work.... and its time to go to sleep!!!

Best thing ever... to be sleeved!!!

Submit "onederland :)" to Digg Submit "onederland :)" to del.icio.us Submit "onederland :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "onederland :)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on your success! Keep up the positive attitude and hard work.
    Congratulations! I can't wait until I'm in onderland. I'm a slow loser too, but I see that slow and steady is working. Keep up the good work!
    Congrats! I am 2 lbs from onederland myself.
    You are beautiful!!! I CANT wait to be sleeved, and I just have 5 more days of waiting...these final days are torture thats for sure. Also glad to hear what your eating so I can get some ideas! Keep up the good work!
    You're doing awesome, but you don't need me to tell you this! Congrats! Keep up the good work!
    congratulations, you look great!
    I am very happy for you. You are very inspiring.