Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Marquisha0116

Just Turned 40, Married In Vegas, And Just Found Out I Am Pregnant....WOW!!!!

Rate this Entry
On March 31st I turned 40 and my fiance took me to Vegas to celebrate. After some discussion we decided to get married while we were there. The day before leaving for Vegas he insisted that I take a pregnancy test. I was a few weeks late but I wasn't too concerned because I've been late before. Well needless to say I was pregnant! So within a week's time I turned 40, got married, and found out I was pregnant. Can you say "WOW!!!!" I know I did. But let me say this...I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!! My life has turned around in such a way right after I was sleeved back in January 2012. That's when my new life journey started and has been oh so strong ever since. Blessings all around!!

Looking for some advice in regards to being sleeved and pregnant. I have my first prenatal appointment on April 22nd. I have a whole list of questions for my OBGYN. I've been reading up on being sleeved and pregnant but would love to hear your personal experience if you were also sleeved and pregnant. I would truly appreciate it. Besides being sleeved and pregnant, my only daughter is 20 years old!! So I'm literally starting over again. Lol! I know...I can't believe it either!!!

Submit "Just Turned 40, Married In Vegas, And Just Found Out I Am Pregnant....WOW!!!!" to Digg Submit "Just Turned 40, Married In Vegas, And Just Found Out I Am Pregnant....WOW!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Just Turned 40, Married In Vegas, And Just Found Out I Am Pregnant....WOW!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just Turned 40, Married In Vegas, And Just Found Out I Am Pregnant....WOW!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have no advise for you, but you look beautiful and congratulations!
    Congrats hon
    Thank you so much lornadoone629!!

Quote Originally Posted by lornadoone629
    I have no advise for you, but you look beautiful and congratulations!
    Thank you so much SoNotABarbie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoNotABarbie
    Congrats hon
    Congrats!!! What wonderful news all around!!
    Thank you so much amyswisher!! ...I feel the same way...surprising but wonderful!!

Quote Originally Posted by amyswisher
    Congrats!!! What wonderful news all around!!
    Congratulations!
    Thank you so much Wrightone111!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrightone111
    Congratulations!
    I have no advice about being sleeved and pregnant, but my youngest child and my oldest child are 22 years apart I had my youngest child at....40. It is a wonderful, marvelous journey and I love every single second. Best of luck to you!
    First of all, I have no advice, but I wanted to say congratulations on all of your blessings, and you looked beautiful on your wedding day. Good Luck!
    No advice here, just popping in to say congrats! Nice pictures, I am surprised you said you turned 40, I would have said you look much closer to 30...
    Wow is right! You look so beautiful! Congratulations on everything!
    Thank you so much kenson!! So nice of you to say. It was such a beautiful ceremony and day in Vegas. I couldn't be happier!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenson
    First of all, I have no advice, but I wanted to say congratulations on all of your blessings, and you looked beautiful on your wedding day. Good Luck!
    Awww, thank you sooo much MBL!! I appreciate the encouraging words. I'm so in love with my "Change Of Life Baby" already!! Looking forward to this new journey in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by MBL
    I have no advice about being sleeved and pregnant, but my youngest child and my oldest child are 22 years apart I had my youngest child at....40. It is a wonderful, marvelous journey and I love every single second. Best of luck to you!
    You look Stunning and congrats!!!! Best wishes on the little bundle of Joy!!
    (Blushing)...Awwww, thank you sooooo much Mich-D!!! A woman who just turned 40 loves hearing that she looks closer to 30!!! THANK U!! THANK U!! THANK U!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mich-D
    No advice here, just popping in to say congrats! Nice pictures, I am surprised you said you turned 40, I would have said you look much closer to 30...
    Thank you so very much DD65!! I felt beautiful that day!! Every one says I had/have a pretty pregnancy glow!! Just marrying the love of my life/soul mate/bestfriend was beautiful in itself. Such a very beautiful moment in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by DD65
    Wow is right! You look so beautiful! Congratulations on everything!
    Awwww!! Thank you so very much brenda2013! That is nice of you to say. That was a day where everything turned out perfect! Such an awesome awesome day!! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by brenda2013
    You look Stunning and congrats!!!! Best wishes on the little bundle of Joy!!
    that's great news! What a week! YOu are an inspiration. I had the sleeve last July and I want to try to get pregnant soon. I will be 40 next year so that is my goal! Best of luck to you and enjoy this wonderful journey. There have been quite a few people on this forum that have been pregnant post-sleeve. I think you can probably just do a search and all the posts will come up. Keep us posted on how you are feeling and your progress. xoxo
    Thank you so much RoxFC!!! What a journey this has been!! I had my first prenatal visit today and get my first ultrasound next Wed....I am 9 weeks pregnant and due 11/22/14....that's my husband's birthday!!...this journey just continues to make me smile ...it took me getting the sleeve to finally become pregnant after all these years...so you should have no problems conceiving...I wish you the best of luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoxFC
    that's great news! What a week! YOu are an inspiration. I had the sleeve last July and I want to try to get pregnant soon. I will be 40 next year so that is my goal! Best of luck to you and enjoy this wonderful journey. There have been quite a few people on this forum that have been pregnant post-sleeve. I think you can probably just do a search and all the posts will come up. Keep us posted on how you are feeling and your progress. xoxo