Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dawneesdeals

I'm Dancing, Dancing, DANCING.....

Rate this Entry
FINALLY I have a surgery date - woohoo! I was approved from Insurance within 24 hours and I would have never even known had it not been for the advice from you all here saying you called!! I'm so happy I'm going all over the place. So, paperwork was submitted on 4/10 and I hadn't heard anything from my dr's office. I somehow waited 6 long days and then I decided to call my insurance company. I had to leave a message and then I left work and when I came in yesterday there was a message waiting for me that said I had been approved on 4/11!! So, I calmly sent a message to the surgeon's admin who just called and congratulated me and asked me how May 8th would work for me - woohoo!! I can't wait!!

Submit "I'm Dancing, Dancing, DANCING....." to Digg Submit "I'm Dancing, Dancing, DANCING....." to del.icio.us Submit "I'm Dancing, Dancing, DANCING....." to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm Dancing, Dancing, DANCING....." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! You are officially on your way!
    Yay! Wonderful! My date is May 7th!! We will have to keep in touch to check in with each other! I feel so many emotions.. sooo happy, but of course nervous, scared, etc.. I plan on starting my liquid preop diet next Wednesday.
    congratulations! that's just around the corner! not much more waiting left!
    Congratulations! Best of luck with your upcoming surgery. Hope you have a speedy recovery:-)