Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MissBee

Im lost and depressed

Rate this Entry
Im so stressed right now, I feel like the world is against me, I just had a big fight with my friend of 12 year's, now the friendship is over between us, me and my fam don't talk, and it hurts like hell, no one nose the pain im going through it hurt like hell and I should not feel this way with 2 and a half week's left of having surgery. I don't no what to do with my self I can't stop crying, even dow my man is there for me I still feel lonely I just don't no what to do.

Submit "Im lost and depressed" to Digg Submit "Im lost and depressed" to del.icio.us Submit "Im lost and depressed" to StumbleUpon Submit "Im lost and depressed" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Try talking to a professional. It may help and reach out to anyone else you know. I hope you feel better and good luck!!
    Calm down for blood pressure reason. The pre op diet also made me emotional. Trust me Mexico can be overwhelming, if you aren't focused. Talk to the positive people in your life to keep you inspired. If you need to talk let me know you can always call.. keep your head up!!
    You did the right thing by posting on here,We all here to support you no matter the situation.I know that feeling of losing a friend and it ain't easy but at least you have your Man by your side.Now is the time to put yourself First,Worry about yourself and most important Take care of your self cause at the end of the day if you don't,No one will! This here will open up your eyes and just make you stronger for what's to come.People are gonna try to convince you other wise,Manipulate you and Lie to you just to see you fail threw out life but you know what with the sadness,anger & betrayal you flip it on them and get your surgery and live the 2nd chance of a healthy new life you will be giving choosing new people to enter your world,allowing New Friends to your cycle and last but not least always give your family the second chance of accepting you for who you are but just know it's up to you ,who to allow in your life and Forgive. For now continue doing your research on VSG,Surgeon and where you will be at in 2 1/2 more weeks...
    GodBless you,Try to enjoy your Holiday & Always keep your head up high!
    Blessings to you, I will say a prayer for strength. I know how it is to loose a friendship its like a death. But just think of the wonderful thing thats going to happen in a couple of weeks.
    I hope things look up for you!! Stay strong, and handle one thing at a time. Focus on yourself.. it's you time.

A true friend will be back. Sometimes people love us enough to let us kill ourselves. I think that if you focus on what you want for yourself, and with the support of your man, you can do this.

We all fight with friends from time to time. We say things we regret or put ourselves in situations that we're not prepared for. Give it time. Once you've had your surgery, time becomes your friend. You'll have time to lose weight, live a full life, and also form and maintain lasting friendships.
    this is a very hard time for you and I am sorry to see you going through it. I agree with HG, a true friend will be back. If not, then you need to find caring and supportive people to replace her.

It is also true that you are going to be emotional when losing the weight. Estrogen stores in our fat cells and when you lose weight you are going to release a big ole dose of that stuff back into your system all at once.

I hope things work out with your friend. but for now, cling to that man that this there supporting you and you will get through this.
    I just want to say thank you to everyone who replied on here, so much strong encouraging words coming from everyone, to tell you guy the truth everytime I read a reply on here, it just makes me stronger, and stronger and stronger and as long as im getting the strength from you guys im going to stay strong.

Thank You Everyone!
    Sorry to hear what's going on with you right now,but I think the best thing for you right now it to only think about yourself, your going to be having a major change in your life and you really need all the support you can get , (which you know you got with all of us here). if your friend knows what your dealing with at this time with surgery,hopefully she will realize that you need her at this time.
    So sorry you're having a terrible time of it right now. Stop and take care of yourself. It's "you" time. You will find another set of friends.
    I dont want to be a "debbie-downer" but you need to get your mental self into shape. You have 2.5 weeks left before you take on a very major change in your life and your psyche isnt where it needs to be. You need to take a deep hard look at yourself and realize that you live your life for YOU. You are NOT responsible for anyone else's happiness but your own. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE that can make you HAPPY. You need to get a grip on yourself before the surgery because it is HARD change that you are about to embark and once you step into this lifestyle it is FOREVER. There is no going back and no do-overs. Remember that this is NOT the easy way out and it is a LIFETIME journey, but it is one that is well worth it. ALL of our success and support cannot change your mindset, that is for you to do. You might want to get a little extra counselling and do some soul searching before embarking on this ride.

Hang in there girl! your time is coming and nothing is going to get in the way of that! I actually kinda know what your going through...I also just had a fight with a friend that I've known most of my life (like a sister)so I thought! but you seem to learn who is there for you and who isn't! If they cant handle you at your worst they don't deserve you at your best! and you will be at your best soon enough! keep your head held high!