Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Serenity3104

5months out...

Rate this Entry
So April 20th will be my 5month mark..I'm a sz 16.. (Woohoo) and I hit the gym 3 -4times a week and enjoy it. My weight is going back and forth between 235 and 237. I weigh once a week and I've hit a plateau these last 3 weeks. Which is funny cuz in that last 3 weeks I've been hitting the gym more and trying to tone and build muscle..so I'm wondering is it muscle or fat? I hate these plateaus..:-( what worries me most is that although I still eat healthy.. I've been eating more often and snacking..and that scares me.

But bottom line is this ..I do feel and look great. I really just need to eliminate everything in my closet but can't bring myself to do it..lol!and I need to stop eating out of boredom.. Ugh..
But I wouldn't change the fact that I had this surgery for the world..sooo worth it!

Submit "5months out..." to Digg Submit "5months out..." to del.icio.us Submit "5months out..." to StumbleUpon Submit "5months out..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

my nutritionist suggest eating only 3times a day and if yiu feel hunfgry drink a shake or protein bar. she doesnt suggest eatin in between b/c it can create bad eating habits
    Awesome! Keep up the good work:-)
    Ya the weeks without weightloss are a drag but part of the process ... you are doing great!
    congrats and goodluck!!
    Congrats! Try to stick with eating 3 times a day.