Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

aliveandwell

question about insurance denial

Rate this Entry
I was wondering if anyone was denied for not showing 3 years of high BMI in medical history?? Did your insurance company accept dated photos in leu. of height and weight history? Were you approved after submitting them?

Thats what my bcbs Alabama is requesting...because i dont have high BMI records for 2011 and 2012. Has anyone had to do this?

Submit "question about insurance denial" to Digg Submit "question about insurance denial" to del.icio.us Submit "question about insurance denial" to StumbleUpon Submit "question about insurance denial" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I wasn't denied, but I hadn't had a steady record of dr visits or weigh ins in the past few years, so I asked my former Dr to send in my weight history for the last 10 years. I don't know if this made a difference or not, or if they even received it, but it's a suggestion.
    they say i need 3 years of 40 or over bmi... or they will accept photos with date on them in lue of records.. im curious if anyone else had to submit this...and if it worked??????? BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD ALABAMA IS HARD TO PLEASE