Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

salma2013

slow rate of weight loss :(

Rate this Entry
hi fellow sleevers,

i really missed you guys, have been so busy lately. UGH!
i am down to 223.8 as of this morning today is day 50 after my surgery . this is such a slow rate , i didnt expect that . i dont know what to eat at this point so confused . beef and chicken are a no no. they hurt my sleeve really bad, beans are a big no as well. good bye wendy`s chili . seafoos seems to be the only thing i can eat without pain , then i tend to eat alot of it since i can eat it and i end up with this horrple eating too much feeling, which goes away in about 20-30 minutes and 15 if i start moving around.

i need meal ideas i can eat fish, shelfish, i guess anything that swims is working for me. lol ... please HELP!!

Submit "slow rate of weight loss  :(" to Digg Submit "slow rate of weight loss  :(" to del.icio.us Submit "slow rate of weight loss  :(" to StumbleUpon Submit "slow rate of weight loss  :(" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

How much have you lost in the 50 days? I can't see by your ticker.
    i cant figuere out this ticker thingie !!! i started the pre-op diet at 264lbs on the date of surgery i was 252lbs. and todat i am 223.8
    that is still averaging .58 pound loss per day since surgery. Not so slow. My own is loss is .5 lb a day. Also, weight loss right after surgery seems to go a little slower for those who lost weight right before surgery... that is just my observation after being on the forum awhile.
    if you are having trouble eating meat i'd consult with your surgeon, that shouldn't be. You may have a stricture, a area that is tight. Check it out.
    thank you all. i tried pot roast meat Yesterday and it was alot better than trying to eat regular steak . i think it will be a long trial and error process. i already asked my surgeon he doesnt seem to think anything is wrong . so i have confident in him . i found chicken livers in the grocery store i boild them in water with some spices, then browned them a little in a spoon of olive oil it goes down real easy i dont mind the taste or texture i know alot of people would. but whatever works :-)
    Weigh your food, that is how you stop yourself from eating too much. I don't eat till I'm full. I can eat about 4 ounces now, but if I eat 2.5 ounces of meat and a little vegs, I feel great.

Go to Target and get a scale, I think mine was $6. They have fancy ones, but you don't need that.