Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bombshell2Be

Silly NSV?!?

Rate this Entry
I am not really sure if this would be considered an NSV, but made me hopeful that my subconscious is catching up with my smaller body! Regardless of whether or not I am buying one item or a cart full, I have always pushed a shopping cart at the grocery store, partially to hide behind it, like a security blanket I guess! Same with my son's stroller, always wanted to push it so I wouldn't feel so "exposed"! So here's the silly NSV part! I went to the grocery store today to grab a couple of things, and realized as I was checking out, I didn't have a shopping cart, never got one! Just went in, grabbed the two items, carried to the register, checked out and left! It just kind of surprised me and felt awesome at the same time! Braving the grocery aisles with confidence, haha!

Submit "Silly NSV?!?" to Digg Submit "Silly NSV?!?" to del.icio.us Submit "Silly NSV?!?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Silly NSV?!?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I wouldn't call that a silly NSV. I would call that a great NSV. Particularly since you recognized that you used to hide behind the cart. Congratulations on getting out from behind the cart and braving the aisles!
    I understand exactly what you are saying. It's a great NSV.
    I thought I always got a cart so something else could carry my purse for a change, but maybe subconsciously it was to hide behind....Hmmmmm?? Next trip, no cart and I will see how it makes me feel. Awesome victory for you!! No more hiding!