Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kenson

Three Months--I've learned a few things!

Rate this Entry
Well today, 91 days post op I have made it to Onederland! woot woot! My next surgeon appt. is on the 21st. Really not to much to report. I have been going to the gym at least three days a week and it really makes me feel good. The NSV's have been that people are definitely noticing! My clothes fit better, and I really need to start thinking about buying some new pieces. A couple more months and school will be over, so I'm trying to hold off.

A piece of advice to the new sleevers: Stay the course, don't compare yourself to anyone else. It doesn't matter if you got sleeved on the same day, same time, same hour and was the same weight and height as someone. Don't compare yourself. Every one is different. Don't be a slave to the scale--this is a hard one, but the scale is evilAllow yourself a one day weigh-in, and then put the scale away. Stalls happen--we didn't gain this weight overnight, and its not coming off overnight. Believe in the process, follow the guidelines given to you by your surgeon and his team. Be positive and thankful that you have been given this opportunity, I know I am!

Submit "Three Months--I've learned a few things!" to Digg Submit "Three Months--I've learned a few things!" to del.icio.us Submit "Three Months--I've learned a few things!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Three Months--I've learned a few things!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on your progress. Good advice too. Welcome aboard. The sleeve surgery was the best decision I've ever made. This site/forum is great and full of helpful advice and supportive people. Best of luck in your journey.
    Wonderful advice and way to go on hitting Onederland!!!!
    Congratulations! Can't wait until I make it to Onederland!!
    Congratulations on your achievement and welcome to Onederland. You are offering great advice as well. Keep up the good work.
    congrats on the Onederland!!!!! Can't wait to hit that goal myself.
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work.
    Congratulations, and thanks for the great advice.
    Awesome! Keep up the good work:-)
    Congratulations!! I love your attitude! Best!