Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

time4change031113

menstral and a little more hungry than usual

Rate this Entry
im exactly one month out. i think its almost that time of month i had scrambled eggs w turkey bacon for breakfast didnt finish all the eggs. went for a walk drank a protein shake. dinner had about 2oz steam chivken and broccoli from chinese store w a little soy sauce i feel like the chicken didnt have enough volume very thin meat. and i decided to try a protein bar for the first time and its sooo good (bariatric fusion choc fudge) and im able toveat tge whole bar. is that normal? did i not eat.enough today? i am usually on a 3 meals a day only routine... any suggestions?

Submit "menstral and a little more hungry than usual" to Digg Submit "menstral and a little more hungry than usual" to del.icio.us Submit "menstral and a little more hungry than usual" to StumbleUpon Submit "menstral and a little more hungry than usual" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i notice the same thing around my cycle too... but then after my eating seems to go back down.. i also notice that week i definetly dont lose weigght... soemtiems even gain pound.. but then week after i can lose a pound a day or 1/2lb a day bodies are wierd