Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

pinkmellowyellow

I just arrived in tijuana

Rate this Entry
I'm excite and nervous. It seems like this day took forever!!! I cant believe it about to finally happened. Tomorrow I will be a new person...I had to come alone, my husband is home with the kids. He's more nervous than I am. Is anyone on here at the Marriott in TJ right now?

Submit "I just arrived in tijuana" to Digg Submit "I just arrived in tijuana" to del.icio.us Submit "I just arrived in tijuana" to StumbleUpon Submit "I just arrived in tijuana" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Woot woot! Soo exciting. I will be in the same boat as you on Monday, hubby home with kids. Marriott then Mi hospital. Enjoy the break and best of luck on your new journey! I am looking forward to seeing your progress. Blessings Vanessa
    Best of luck with your upcoming surgery. Hope you have a speedy recovery:-)
    Best of luck. all you need to do is go to the restaurant and see EVEYRONE sipping on their broth. When I was there, everyone was very friendly and talkative.
    Ask your coordinator if she has any other patients. If so, she will probably introduce you to them. When you get on the shuttle van to go to the hospital, you will meet the rest of the group.
    Good luck soon to be sleevers