Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lizbutterfly0504

1 day post-op!! Yay sleeved yesterday 4/8/14!!

Rate this Entry
Hello Everyone!!

The job has been done, I was nervous when they said lets get you to the OR. I kept my eyes closed the entire time on my trip there LOL. I was up to hear let's put the patches, move me to the operating table, then it was take some deep breaths & then it was Ms.Russell I am such & such I was in the recovery room! God is great as I prayed for calmness. I haven't been in any real pain, pain & me are a no go so I hit the button when it becomes available just to try & stay ahead of it. Took a little walk yesterday as I was feeling a little stir crazy.
Anywho I am feeling good, need to get weighed this morning and do my leak test. Things go well I will be going home this evening.
I haven't farted but I have been burping, took a Gas-X strip just now as I felt like the gurgling for build up.
Ok I will blog more later.
You can check out my YouTube channel Lizbutterfly or my blog Lizbutterfly0504.blogspot.com

Submit "1 day post-op!! Yay sleeved yesterday 4/8/14!!" to Digg Submit "1 day post-op!! Yay sleeved yesterday 4/8/14!!" to del.icio.us Submit "1 day post-op!! Yay sleeved yesterday 4/8/14!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 day post-op!! Yay sleeved yesterday 4/8/14!!" to Google

Comments

Congrats! it sounds like you're doing wonderful!
    congrats to you!! Best wishes on your journey
    welcome to the sleeved side!
    Congrats!! I just watched your youtube video. I plan to be sleeved in July or August (depending on my insurance), so your videos were a kind of a comfort for me. Prayers for a speedy recovery with minimal discomfort.
    I am glad my video can help. I posted another one today. Good luck to you & I will continue to make videos & blog as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladeegee
    Congrats!! I just watched your youtube video. I plan to be sleeved in July or August (depending on my insurance), so your videos were a kind of a comfort for me. Prayers for a speedy recovery with minimal discomfort.
    Congrats!!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini77
    Congrats!!!
    Thanks, I just got home & the gas is building up, so pain from that. I am praying for a good night sleep in my bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbbiee
    Congrats! it sounds like you're doing wonderful!