Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Lulu2488

12 Week Update

Rate this Entry
Sorry I missed last week. I have been crazy busy. I only have two more pounds to lose before I hit 50lbs lost since preop!! I cannot believe how crazy all of this is. I am noticing that I am eating less but more often. I feel like I just munch on little snacks all day. Pistachios, peanuts, fruit, goldfish, cheese, just random snacks all day. I try to be conscious of what I am putting in my body all the time but sometimes you just have to succumb to that ice cream craving. I started adding protein powder and blending it up with milk when I crave it so it's getting more protein in for me. I am having a blood screen done tomorrow so I can't wait to compare it with my last blood test from a few months ago. I am so pleased with my progress and proud of myself for being on track as far as working out. I bought a new swimsuit for my vacation at the end of the month and I am pleased that I don't feel like a cow anymore when I put it on. Everyone is starting to notice my weight loss and complementing me on how great I look so that feels fantastic. I hope everyone is doing great no matter where you are in your journey.

Submit "12 Week Update" to Digg Submit "12 Week Update" to del.icio.us Submit "12 Week Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "12 Week Update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Terrific progress in such a short time!
    You are doing great Lulu. Success is sweet!