Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bombshell2Be

Sleeved Sisters!

Rate this Entry
At 8am tomorrow, my younger sister will be officially on the sleeved side! So excited for her! Can't wait to witness all of the wonderful moments that await her during this journey! Praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Good Luck Megan!

Submit "Sleeved Sisters!" to Digg Submit "Sleeved Sisters!" to del.icio.us Submit "Sleeved Sisters!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sleeved Sisters!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My younger sister was sleeved about 1 year before I was. It has been wonderful to have someone to talk to that really knew and understood what I was going through every step of the way. Your sister is fortunate to have such a great mentor to help her work her sleeve.
    Oh that is awesome! My sister and I were supposed to take this journey together however her insurance did not have our doctor of choice in network. Neither did mine however I mad a few calls and surprisingly it all feel into place for me but I know my sister would have benefited greatly.
    prayers for sis. hope all goes great!!
    My Mom just called! My sister is out of surgery! Everything went well, and the doctors were very pleased! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!