Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

speedracer

13 is a nasty number................... .........

Rate this Entry
Fine, I hit a stall. Its been 4 months since I lost. I actually gained,,,,,,,,,I'm shamed to say 13 pounds. Stupid back issues. 3 surgeries, 1 more planned this month. Blah. No excuses. I can do better.

Starting Monday, I am going back on liquids, gotta ditch the diary, up the water, and protein. I can do a recumbent bike, and it wont agitate my back too much.

Its dairy. I just KNOW it is. I know better.

Wish me success, April is going to be the month I RE-lose these 13 pounds, and lose some additional pounds

Positive thoughts and encouragement greatly appreciated and welcome, OK GO-

Submit "13 is a nasty number................... ........." to Digg Submit "13 is a nasty number................... ........." to del.icio.us Submit "13 is a nasty number................... ........." to StumbleUpon Submit "13 is a nasty number................... ........." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like you have the right attitude to get through this. No doubt in my mind you'll succeed!
    I wish you the best of luck, of course take time to see what is causing the gain. I also wish you luck with the back surgeries. Don't do anything to make the back worse. Yep April will be your month!! You can do it.
    You can do this! Even chair exercises or bed exercises are better than none. Best of luck and a speedy recovery!
    You got this! I have back problems too though thankfully I haven't had to have surgery yet. By the end of April you'll have those pounds off, and the back will be doing great! Best of luck!
    Good sending positive thoughts your way!
    Dairy and weight gain go together for me too! At least you know what's doing it ... backs are no fun when they aren't working right. Hang in there .... we are here for you.
    You got this:-)
    YOU CAN DOOOOOO IT!!! You are right, you are so much better and stronger than this and you will lose those 13 lbs and I want at least 5 more pounds after them....now drop and give me 20!! Seriously, I know you can beat this and I am happy for you that you have discovered the reason for your gain, but sorry its is back injury related. Wish you were all healed and didn't have to go through anymore. But your strong and its a super good idea going back to the beginning and hitting the re-set button.
    You can do this Speedy! I know you can! keep up the thinking. If something doesn't work, change it up until it does. I have a recumbent trike that I am looking forward to taking on the side streets in my area. enjoy your recumbent, and happy riding.
    You can do it! Cheering you on to your desired success!
    Mind over matter so to speak. You have the right attitude. You can get through this. I resisted using Silk for so long but finally switched over and it is lower calorie, higher protein and tastes really good with my Ckike or Unjury drinks. Hang in there Speed.
    Speedy, speedy, he's the man! If he can't do it, no one can! You got this Speedy, no doubt about it. I'm pulling for you.
    sorry to say it but its nice to hear even the best have problems. But like you said, when you gain, don't give up and give in, figure out what went wrong and adjust the sail.
    Thanks guys-
    Yeah, it may not be easy peasy but you can do it. Get back to basics and I do any kind of exercise you can to not aggravate or worsen your medical issues. Praying for you!
    Wishing you well!

I have been struggling for a month to take off the last 7 pounds of the 15 I put on in January. For me, I've had a lot of shit hitting the fuck-it wall... the sleeve does NOT keep me from gaining weight, but the success I have had gets me back on track... I will not be confined in that living hell of morbid obesity again.

Long-term non compliance is a death sentence.
    Sending you positive vibes! Sounds like you know exactly what to do, you'll be fine! Best of luck
    Hey there! You can do it! I am in the same boat- only lost 2 lbs in the last 4 months. So I am getting back to basics too and I have been doing c25k. I love the running!! I never thought I would be a runner before. It is so rad. Doing a 5k in May. Being injured must suck, but do what you can. If you can bike, go for it!
    If you feel dairy is a culprit, you can easily cut it out. Substitute if you need-like with unsweetened almond milk, etc. You sound like you are in a good place mentally to succeed. Go for it!
    Just sends hugs, and sends good thoughts for you xx