Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Akrizty

7 months out and what I've learned so far....

Rate this Entry
March 22nd I officially have had 7 months since my surgery. A surgery that has completely changed me in a lot of ways. I am so happy I did this but not saying there hasn't been some downs.

KIDNEY STONES! ahh....so painful and not fun at all....people PLEASE drink your water seriously. I know it's hard and I thought I was getting enough clearly I was wrong. I'm currently trying to make sure I get more than enough water in my system.

Hair loss yes it happens get your protein take your vitamins. Yes I should follow my own advice.

Constipation it happens drink water it helps! I know too much info but just giving a heads up to the new or current sleevers....sorry

Do the things above make the surgery bad NO I would still do it in a heart beat. It's changed me completely and I honestly don't know why I waited so long to get my surgery.

Bad problems to have nothing in my wardrobe fits....I know such a problem to have I just have to keep buying smaller and smaller clothes.

I actually enjoying working out now I've made a change for the better and exercise will definitely speed the process along.

It's been 7 months and I'm officially 90 lbs down and definitely not stopping yet. In 21 lbs I will be under 200 lbs so officially in onederland and I can't wait. I don't know how much more I want to loose but this journey has been incredible so far. Thanks for reading and I'll keep y'all posted on my progress...the good and the bad. Happy Journeys Sleevers!

Submit "7 months out and what I've learned so far...." to Digg Submit "7 months out and what I've learned so far...." to del.icio.us Submit "7 months out and what I've learned so far...." to StumbleUpon Submit "7 months out and what I've learned so far...." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope my experience is as smooth as yours!
    You done good! I'm so happy for you. Thanks for the tips. Be well.
    Great job!
    Keep up the good work:-)
    thank you for all of that wonderful info. I will try harder to drink my water. I guess i didn't understand all the different things it does for us.
    Have a super saturday!
    Good job! I love the information. I have to take a laxative once a week cause with Meralx, water, and PowerAde, I am still having issues. My hair is also thinning a little. But it seems to be cause I am only getting in 40-55 g. Protein in daily . I have tried to up it and keep failing. I have a protein bar from GNC a day, add a little powder to most all meals, and still am low. So, having your advice helps with so much information few want to talk about it!