Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

noir_buttefly

Pre -Op Day 3.........

Rate this Entry
Oh how I would just like to sleep for the next 11 days and wake up wih a sleeved tummy. This liquid diet is truly testing my willpower. Several times I had to have a conversation with myself as I sit in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant. So far the good side of me is winning. Hope it continues this way

Submit "Pre -Op Day 3........." to Digg Submit "Pre -Op Day 3........." to del.icio.us Submit "Pre -Op Day 3........." to StumbleUpon Submit "Pre -Op Day 3........." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You can do it! I can too, as soon as I get a date. Good luck!
    Have you found anything particular that satisfies your hunger cause when I start my pre op diet I'm going to need all the help I can get.
    all I can say to you all, drink as much protein as you can. if you get about 90 gms into yourself daily, you probably will not be hungry, your stomach will act up alittle and hear a growl now and then, but just go drink some water. I have been on my liquid diet for 4 days and all is good. even went grocery shopping 2 of those days and still never got the urge to eat. now night time is something else. I found having a good protein shake around 8pm helped me not get hungry through the nite. and yes, it was hard fixing dinner for hubby but I did it. well good luck and see you all on the sleeved side....